Cambridge Gourmet Masterclass with chef Galton Blackiston
Posted on 2nd October 2019
On Thursday 24th October 6pm-8pm we will be hosting an exclusive gourmet masterclass at our Cambridge showroom. Enjoy an...
Just a little Christmas
For the chance to win a ticket to Just A Little Christmas you need to simply follow @tomhowleykitchens and @justalittlebuild on Instagram, and post a picture of your favourite space in your kitchen tagging @tomhowleykitchens using the #justalittlechristmas tag.
1. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 years and over at the date of entry.
2. Ticket holders must have an active Instagram account.
3. Employees of Tom Howley or any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter. This includes anyone professionally connected to the company, their family and household members of employees.
4. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
5. The giveaway will close 8pm 11/11/18, the winner will be announced on Wednesday 14/11/18.
6. Two winners will be chosen at random on 12/11/18, the winner will then be contacted by direct message and then notified by email.
7. The Tickets will be posted 14/11/18 via first-class recorded mail however we can not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.
9. You agree that the promoter may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels including Instagram and www.tomhowley.co.uk to announce the winner.
10. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The journey to your own luxury bespoke kitchen begins with a visit to a Tom Howley showroom. See for yourself the exquisite quality of our kitchens, discover our range of finishing touches and discuss your ideas with one of our experienced designers.
“The whole experience was a pleasure from start to finish, everybody who sees the kitchen admires it. The workmen were the best we’ve ever had in the house, they worked quietly and considerately. Mike created a lovely design, he made the process painless, very willing but no hard pressure sales.”
“It’s just so rare these days to find such friendly professional, reliable and skilled craftsmen. The work done was nothing short of outstanding, please convey our appreciation to all involved.”
“Tom Howley stood out as the best all round end to end service and the only company that we didn’t have any issues with. The quality of the design, the installation and the service was excellent. The Installation went without any trouble at all and the team we dealt with were more than helpful.”
“Just to say a huge thank you for the fabulous kitchen you designed and brought to life for us. A cliché, but our new room has completely transformed the way we live as a family.”
“We are just writing to thank you for transforming our kitchen into a classic and functional dream kitchen. Everyone played their part in delivering excellent customer service what a refreshing change. Well done!”
“Tom Howley’s design stood out because it simply looked the best. The island provides large amounts of storage space and the light oak doors are the perfect match to the floor in the adjacent dining area. The overall feeling is one of symmetry and attention to detail.”
“It quickly became apparent that nobody could match or even come close to what Tom Howley was offering. There is a real solid feel to the way the doors and drawers open and close, the interior finish of the units cannot be matched by anyone the craftsmanship and finish of the kitchen looks and feels luxurious.”
“I have an unusual space and style of room with a pitched roof and I was extremely impressed with the Tom Howley design service. My new kitchen fits the style and space perfectly. The skills of the designer, the bespoke nature of the product and the high quality materials were the key to the final result.”